Zhuochuang Information is committed to maintaining your trust in us and abiding by the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistency of rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice, the principle of least enough, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, openness and transparency Principles, etc. At the same time, Zhuochuang Information promises that Zhuochuang Information will take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry's mature security standards.
Last updated: November 2018.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us through the following contact methods:
1.How we collect and use your personal information
2.How do we protect your personal information
4.How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
5. Your rights
7.How to contact us
How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
We will collect only the information necessary to implement product features or services in accordance with the principles of legality, properness, and necessity.
(1) Information that you actively provide when using our services
1. The information you filled in when you registered your account.
In order to complete the account registration, you need to provide the following information: the service you need to register; the industry you need to register; your mobile phone, landline, fax number; your email address; the name of your company; the username and password .
2. Information you submit through our customer service or attending events organized by us.
(II) Information We Obtain When You Use the Service
1. Log information. When you use our services, we may automatically collect relevant information and store it as service log information.
(1) Software information. For example, software version number, browser type, browser version, UserAgent. To secure the operating environment or to provide services, we collect information about the mobile applications and other software you use.
(2) Equipment information. For example, device model, operating system version, unique device identifier, battery, signal strength, and more.
(3) IP address.
(4) Communication log information. For example, the account, communication time and duration you have communicated with while using our services.
(5) Service log information. For example, information you search for, view, service failure information, referrer URL, and so on while using our services.
2. Location information. When you use location-related services, we may record the location of your device in order to provide you with relevant services.
(1) When you use the service, we may obtain your geographical location information through IP addresses, GPS, WiFi or base stations.
(2) The information you provide when using the service may include your geographic location information, such as your account information that may include your region information.
3. Other related information. To help you make better use of our products or services, we collect relevant information. For example, we collect your buddy list information and group list information so that you can connect with people you know when using our services.
(3) Information obtained from third-party partners
The above information you provide will continue to authorize us to use it during your use of this service. When you cancel your account, we will stop using and delete the above information.
The above information will be stored in the People's Republic of China. If cross-border transmission is required, we will separately obtain your authorization.
(4) How we use your personal information
We strictly abide by the laws and regulations and the agreement with users, and use the information we collect for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with services.
2. Notify you about changes or updates to the service and our products and services.
3. Improve and improve services and other products, and develop new products and services.
4. Provide technology, products, and other support to help keep services running, safe, and reliable.
5. Respond to your needs, inquiries, opinions or concerns.
6. Process and complete requests, orders, downloads, subscriptions or other transactions (including processing payments).
7. To provide you with customized content and customized services to make them more relevant to your interests and regional market conditions.
8. Carry out internal audits, data analysis and research to improve our products or services.
9. Provide advertisements, promotion information, notices, and other information for services, customer interests, and other products and activities.
10. You are invited to participate in user tests and surveys, as well as sweepstakes, contests, and other similar promotions.
When we use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will ask for your consent in advance.
How we protect your personal information
(1) We have used industry-standard security protection measures to protect the personal information you provide to prevent data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information. For example, we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. Authorized personnel are bound by confidentiality obligations, and if they fail to comply with these obligations, they will be subject to corresponding penalties including termination of the contract and criminal prosecution.
(II) Our data security capabilities: The Network Information Security Department is set up in the organization, which is responsible for company data security and protects company data and customer data from being illegally obtained; and has developed comprehensive data security system specifications and procedures; software and hardware Bastion machines and application firewalls can effectively prevent external and internal intrusions; members of the Network Information Security Department have a deep understanding of network hardware, application platforms, and operating systems, and are capable of handling sudden external security events.
(4) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and e-mail, instant messaging, and communication with other Zhuochuang users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information in this way. Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure.
(5) We will regularly update and disclose the relevant content of reports such as security risk and personal information security impact assessment.
(6) The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will assume corresponding legal responsibility.
(7) In the unfortunate event of personal information security, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security event, the measures we have taken or are about to take, you can prevent and Suggestions to reduce risk, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the event by email, letter, phone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to notify the individual information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement. At the same time, we will proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
(8) With regard to the personal information of children, children must not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of collecting personal information of a child with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or necessary to protect the child. Although local laws and customs define children differently, we consider anyone under the age of 14 to be a child. If we find that we have collected personal information from a child without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the data as soon as possible.
(Two) similar technologies
1. User behavior analysis script. It is used to collect your activities on the website in order to optimize your experience and better serve you.
2. Website beacons and pixel tags (if any). We may use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our websites. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of the pixel tags in the email, we can know if the email was opened. If you do not want your activity to be tracked this way, you can notify us by phone or email to unsubscribe.
3. DoNotTrack (if any). Many web browsers have a DoNotTrack (Do NotTrack) feature that can issue DoNotTrack requests to a website. At present, major Internet standards organizations have not yet established policies to regulate how websites should respond to such requests. But if your browser has DoNotTrack enabled, all of our sites will respect your choice.
How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than Zhuochuang Information, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with mandatory requirements of government authorities.
5. In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. Because we provide products or services through resources and servers around the world, this means that, with your authorized consent, your personal information may be transferred to foreign jurisdictions in the country where you use the product or service, or Received visits from these jurisdictions. Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately protected within the People's Republic of China. For example, we may ask for your consent to the transfer of personal information across borders, or to implement security measures such as data de-identification prior to cross-border data transfer.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except as follows:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
(3) Public disclosure
We only disclose your personal information publicly if:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent.
2. Disclosure based on law: We may disclose your personal information publicly in the case of legal, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of the competent government authority.
V. Your rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, standards, and common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights over your personal information:
(1) Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, with the exception of laws and regulations. If you want to exercise data access, you can access it in the following ways:
Account Information-If you wish to edit the profile information in your account, you can notify us by phone or email. If you wish to change your password, you can do so through our user registration section of our homepage (/shhuiyu56.com/).
If you want to modify your personal information, you can contact us by phone or email. We will respond to your access request within 30 days. We will provide you with other personal information generated by you when using our products or services, as long as we do not need to invest too much. If you want to exercise access to your data, please contact us via email or other means.
(2) Correct your personal information
When you find an error in the personal information we process about you, you have the right to ask us to make a correction. You can request corrections by phone or email. We will respond to your correction request within 30 days.
(3) Delete your personal information
You can ask us to delete personal information if:
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations.
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your consent.
3. If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you.
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your account.
5. If we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your removal request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and request that they be deleted in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or these entities have your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information from the system, but we delete it when the backup is updated.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization and consent
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. For the collection and use of additional collected personal information, you can give or withdraw your authorized consent at any time by telephone or email.
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the processing of personal information previously based on your authorization.
If you do not want to accept commercial advertisements that we send you, you can cancel at any time by phone or email.
(V) Cancellation of account by personal information subject
You can notify us by phone or email to cancel the previously registered account. After canceling the account, we will stop providing you with products or services, and delete your personal information according to your requirements. except.
(6) Personal information subject obtains a copy of personal information
You can notify us by phone or email to obtain a copy of your personal information.
Under the premise of technical feasibility, such as data interface matching, we can also directly transfer a copy of your personal information to your designated third party according to your requirements.
(7) Constrained Information System Automatic Decision
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision mechanisms including information systems, algorithms, etc. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to ask us to explain and we will also provide appropriate remedies.
(8) Respond to your above request
For security reasons, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will respond within thirty days.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed a reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. For those that are unreasonably repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) The request may be rejected by us.
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following situations:
1. Directly related to national security and national defense security.
2. Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
3. It is directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement.
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective intent or abuse of rights.
5. Responding to your request will lead to serious damage to the legal rights and interests of you or other individuals and organizations.
6. Involving trade secrets.
1. Major changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way in which personal information is used, etc.
2. Major changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc. due to owner changes.
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed.
4. Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how you exercise them have changed significantly.
5. When our responsible department, contact method and complaint channel for handling personal information security change.
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates high risk.
How to contact us
We have set up a dedicated department for personal information protection (or a personal information protection commissioner), and you can contact it through: email@example.com.
Under normal circumstances, we will reply within 30 days.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially our processing of personal information has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can also file a complaint or report to the supervisory authorities such as Internet, telecommunications, public security and industry and commerce.